Sunday, January 4, 2015

December iPhone photos

I hope everyone had a great time ringing in the new year! Just popping in to share some iPhone pictures from December. 

a favorite around here--and it's still good after having it 4 days in a row!


I think my paper fans are my favorite DIY that I've done

Chick-fil-a cookies are the best!

okay, any food is the best when you're pregnant

holiday baking





a few pretty cool people

Christmas Eve candlelight service


"Miss, you can lay down on me for a couple of hours if you want"


happy breakfast=happy morning. 
also, check out my new cutting board that my dad made for me. so awesome!

I had to take a picture so I can remember the awesome gas prices this winter. It was $1.69 last night!!

I love these little people

and even though it's blurry, this one cracks me up



Happy New Year! As you can tell, I was thrilled!

I am so looking forward to 2015. I have a feeling it's going to be a really, really good year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...