Thursday, October 2, 2014

September iPhone photos

We are two days into October now and I just realized that September ended. I have quite a few pictures on my phone from September. Sometimes it's hard to narrow down to an acceptable amount to post.

Star Wars party=Princess Leia inspired hair

  
a couple pictures from our anniversary


ice cream date :)


my *gorgeous* new necklace from Poppy and Fern
She has so many beautiful hand embroidered designs--such a fun, unique piece!

fun homeschool perk--Star Wars curriculum

the kids loves books almost as much as I do (I joined a book club at the library yesterday!!)



more hot air balloons--because I love them! 
Also, speaking of hot air balloons and Poppy and Fern---> LOOK





apple picking with Chris and Rachel was a wonderful way to end September









...and my first gif ever!! Chris showed off his juggling skills with the apples!

Happy October!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...