Thursday, May 15, 2014

dinner with Grandma

For Christmas each year, all my Grandma's kids and grandkids sign up for a "dinner of the month" with her. Our family chose April this year. Unfortunately, April was also the month that 4 of us got diagnosed with strep throat, spread out over a few weeks. So we didn't make it over there until May 2nd.
I know I've said it before--but I love my Grandma's house/yard. It's so picturesque and filled with memories.










Apparently 'Brownie' loves to eat worms as my Grandma digs. The boys had fun digging up some worms for her to eat.









Such a fun evening with Grandma Hunn!

3 comments:

  1. that lens makes a world of difference, doesn't it? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nevermind...i see you said may 2nd! haha. either way, nice pictures. =)

      Delete
    2. haha thanks :) I haven't gotten much of a chance to use the 50 yet. I need to!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...