Saturday, March 15, 2014

to grandmother's house we go

Yesterday we went to visit Grandma Hunn before she left for yet another international trip (and she turns 83, I think, next week!!) Her house and yard are filled with lots of memories. I love to take the boys down to her house for the day...especially when it's nice outside. And yesterday, the weather was perfect!


I love her antique scales!


And the big entertainment is always the chickens

 And the tire swing
(Kai and his second cousin, Rylie are just days apart)

Evangeline and this chicken hung out for half the day

Great Grandma Hunn with some of the kids


I call this her diva look


Never has there been a friendlier chicken

cousins




This is real life. Trying to get a picture of all 4. Kai rocked it though

collecting feathers and eggs

Her property is so picturesque. I can't wait to take my DSLR down there for the day when she gets back!

This smile won't last long--more snow coming tomorrow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...